Guidewire, Inc. is committed to providing high quality best practices based services to young adults diagnosed with various psychiatric, development and behavioral disorders. We are guided by our mission of providing every individual with positive, unconditional regard and our belief that success and acceptance is the only option.
- Instruction in independent life skills such as personal living, household management, community interaction and employment skills
- Emphasis on learning the social and problem solving skills necessary for successful community integration
- Focus an adjustment to the challenges of adulthood
- Behavioral and environmental supports for overcoming challenging behaviors
- Community based, with an emphasis on helping individuals to become active members of their communities
- Data-based program development and evaluation
- Team approach, where identifying the needs and preferences of the individual are an integral part of the process
- Transitional Services for Young Adults
At Guidewire, Inc, we specialize in helping young adults make the transition from child/student-focused services to community-based adult services.
We recognize this is an exciting, and potentially confusing time for the individual, as well as his/her family or guardian.
We have extensive experience helping young adults take this important step in their lives.
Guidewire Clinical, Residential, Nursing and Administrative teams work closely with the people who already know the individual, assuring that previous successes and gains are carried over into this new phase of the individual’s life.