Guidewire, Inc. is committed to providing high quality best practices based services to individuals diagnosed with Autism, Asperger’s Disorder, and other Pervasive Developmental Disorders.
- Developing and refining communication and social skills
- Emphasis on skill building and independence
- Comprehensive behavioral programming; ABA and other best-practice teaching strategies
- Behavioral and environmental supports to overcome challenging behaviors & develop adaptive problem solving skills
- Community based, with emphasis on helping individuals become active members of their community
- Data-based program development and evaluation
- Team approach, identifying needs and preferences of the individual
- Program supervision by highly trained, experienced clinicians, including Board Certified Behavior Analysts and Licensed Psychologists
- Transitional services for young adults with Autism and other pervasive developmental disabilities
At Guidewire, we specialize in helping young adults make the transition from child/student-focused services to adult residential services. We recognize that this is an exciting, and potentially confusing time for the individual, as well as her/his family or guardian. We have extensive experience helping individuals with autism and related disorders take this important step forward.
Our Clinical, Residential, and Administrative teams like to work closely with people who already know the individual. We make every effort to assure previous successes and gains continue into this new stage of life.