Our Board of Directors
- Arley Ewald, CFO, Community Health Center of Franklin County, Greenfield, MA
- Lisa A. Dubord, CPA, Colvest Group, Springfield, MA
- Catherine Parmentier, Former CFO, Guidewire, Inc., Springfield, MA
- Cathleen Lee, Branch Officer at Westfield Bank
- Cornelia Daniel, Associate Professor at Westfield State University, Westfield, MA
- Gene Friedlander, Esq. of Northampton, MA
- Karen Smith, Esq., SHRM-SCP, Springfield, MA
- Leo Williams, MBA, Executive Director, Springfield Neighborhood Housing Services, MA
- Binaya Basnet, MPA, CEO, Guidewire Inc.
Our Management Team
Our leadership team is dedicated to providing excellent support to people with disabilities in community settings. With decades of experience, this compassionate team has reinforced our mission of “positive, unconditional regard” and all decisions are designed to provide positive support results.
Guidewire, Inc. employs over 450 staff throughout Western Massachusetts. Our staff is highly trained and highly valued. Staff at all levels of the agency further our mission by providing quality support with constant unconditional positive regard.
Each home and day program is staffed with dedicated direct support professionals who are the most valued members of our workforce. Direct support is supervised by Program Managers. There is a team of Program Directors that supervise the Managers. The Program Directors are supervised and supported by the Vice Presidents of Operations who report to the President and Chief Executive Officer.
The agency provides the direct support and management staff with ancillary support of Nursing and Clinical staff. These departments work together with our Human Resource team to assure that the staff that are providing direct support have all the necessary training and resources possible to provide quality support.
Our staff is provided with training in areas such as; Human Rights, Prevention and Reporting of Abuse and Neglect, Applied Behavior Analysis, Fire Safety, OSHA, Deaf Culture, and Emergency Procedures. Additionally, staff obtain and maintain certification in CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration and Non-Violent Physical Crisis Intervention.